ROHO AirLITE Wheelchair Cushion
The ROHO AirLITE is unlike any cushion you have ever seen. Designed for comfort and peace of mind, the AirLITE combines the benefits of a sealed air support pad and a durable contoured foam to provide postural support and optimal durability.
- INCLUDES: AirLITE cushion, cover, operating instructions, product registration card. The AirLITE must be used with the supplied cover.
- WARRANTY: Cushion: 24 Month Limited. The warranty does not apply to punctures, tears, or burns; nor does it apply to the removable cover.
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 136 kg (The cushion must be properly sized to the individual.)
- WEIGHT: from 1.0kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
03/08/2021 - 05/08/2021
Availability: In stock
Low Risk, Active User
AirLITE…comfort, durability and positioning in one simple package…the solution that others can’t match.
The AirLITE Cushion improves the ability to transfer by lowering the front and middle of the cushion 3/4 inch (2 cm), while keeping its strong positioning capability by deepening the leg troughs. The lower height also contributes to a greater feeling of security in the chair.
The non-adjustable pre-set air support pad, uses patented ROHO AIR FLOATATION Technology, while a contoured high density foam base positions the body in a comfortable position, creating one of the most effective and easy-to-use cushions on the market today. And at only 2 pounds, it continues the tradition of lightweight products from The ROHO Group.
Who Can Use the AirLITE Pressure Relief Cushion?
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal sensation
- require increased stability
- require lower extremity alignment
- need a lightweight, non-adjustable seating system
- require a more stable environment for transfers
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
The non-adjustable ROHO AIR FLOATATION™ air insert built into the cushion under the ischials has been enhanced to provide better bottom-out protection.
Softer foam allows the cushion to conform to the individual’s physiology and provide a more comfortable seating surface.
Durability and Simplicity
The 24 month warranty shows our confi dence in the quality and durability of the product. The AirLITE is an off the shelf, ready to use product. No adjustment is required.
Heavy Duty Cover
The cover design, with full zipper coverage, provides enhanced fl uid resistance to protect the foam. At the same time, the cover is 100% PVC free, reinforcing ROHO’s commitment to more environmentally friendly products.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Wide Range, to fit chair widths 15" to 20" (38 cm. to 51 cm.)
- Cell height: Approximately 2" (5 cm.) to 3.75" (9.5 cm.) without load. Range is due to contour in cushion.
- Lightweight and portable, this cushion minimizes fatigue and is ideal for the active individual. 1kg (weight varies by size).
- Reactive force across all contact area.
- Cushion is easily cleaned with soap and water Cover is machine washable
- Construction: Flame Resistant. Neoprene Rubber