ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
With a profile of 2" (also available in 4" high profile), they are suitable for people at very high risk of developing pressure related tissue damage and for the management of established pressure injury.
- INCLUDES: LOW PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation instructions.
- WARRANTY: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- WEIGHT: from 1.1kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
PRE ORDER ITEM
To allow us to offer all the sizes/options available, this product comes direct to you from the manufacturers. Please select your options below and press the preorder button to add this to your basket and checkout as normal. We will notify you once your product/s are ready to ship. Express shipping is not available for this item.
High Risk, Single Compartment
Based on forty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
Who Can Use the Low Profile Single Compartment Pressure Relief Cushion?
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1" / 2.5 cm
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.5lbs / 1.1kg. Varies by size
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight.
- Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- No Maximum Weight limit for user (subject to cushion size being appropriate). Suitable for bariatric users
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable
- Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched to extend use
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment
- Construction: Flame Resistant. Neoprene Rubber
- Immersion depth approximately 3.75in/9cm for the high profile variant
- Includes: Single Valve High Profile Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions
- Warranty: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- Designed to fit shape of the user while the individual is seated on the cushion
- Fitted with Dry Floatation technology that enhances blood flow and creates stability
- Features a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit for a quick and simple fix
- Offers a two-way stretch cover that protects the entire cushion
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to read
- Designed to track and move with the client which decreases friction
- Provides low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
Here at Spokz our emphasis is on value for money and customer service. We now offer free standard UK delivery on orders of over £50 to mainland UK and free over £100 to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
When delivery is charged, it is our policy to only charge you what it costs us to post and package your item/s. Delivery costs are calculated per order and will be shown at the checkout stage. We use EVRI for our standard delivery which takes 3-5 days to mainland UK and may take longer to other destinations, and DHL for express delivery which is 1-2 days to mainland UK and 2-3 days to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man. 95% of express delivery mainland UK orders arrive the next working day.
All express shipping orders placed before 11.00am will be shipped the same day and will be delivered within 1 to 2 working days
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING IF OUTSIDE UK.
Item not arrived?
Most of our items are sent through EVRI and DHL. Generally speaking they will leave a note if they have called to deliver and you were not at home. However, we know of several cases where this has not happened, so please ring your local delivery office first to see whether the item is there.
Please wait for the appropriate delivery time to pass before contacting us about an item which has not arrived.
If your item does not arrive within the specified times then it is our responsibility to find your item. Please contact us so we can track the shipment and make the necessary arrangements with the couriers. When the item is more expensive additional insurance will be included in your price.
Damaged or lost item/s?
If your package arrives damaged or has missing items it is imperative that it is either signed for as damaged or photos are taken of the damaged package. We need the evidence to be able to claim against the couriers and without it we cannot issue a refund or replacement to you.
Desperate for an item?
We try and keep our postage as low as possible by matching EVRI and DHL. Our EXPRESS service is 1-2 days, 95% of these are delivered next day to UK mainland addresses. Please tell us if you need an item desperately and we can offer timed deliveries at an additional charge based on the courier we use at the time.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem...
You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You need to notify us of your wish to cancel your order within this time period and you can do so by using the My Returns section in your account, by email or by phone. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods. Sorry we cannot refund postage charges on delivery and return of goods, unless they are faulty (see below). Goods must be returned in ORIGINAL, UNUSED condition. Sex products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
**TYRES MUST NOT BE FOLDED IN ANY WAY UNLESS THEY ARRIVED WITH YOU LIKE THIS. FOLDED TYRES RETURNED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AS THEY WILL BE DAMAGED DUE TO THE METAL BEADING BEING TWISTED**
If your purchase is faulty or damaged please contact us within 30 days from date of purchase before returning the item. We will send you a "no charge" replacement, postage free. Before we issue a refund or replacement, you will need to return the damaged product to us for assessment. If the product is faulty we will refund your return postage costs.
All products come with a 1 year manufacturers guarantee. Faults MUST be reported within this time otherwise unfortunately we cannot replace the item.
Method of refund?
Spokz will refund your original purchase debit or credit card. Refunds issued will be back in your account in 3-5 working days.
ROHO Single valve/compartment Wheelchair Cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every user while seated. It is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes dry floatation technology.