ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion
This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues.
The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear. The simple adjustment allows the cushions to fit the shape of the individual, minimizing tissue deformation and maximizing blood flow.
With a profile of 2" (also available in 4" high profile), they are suitable for people at very high risk of developing pressure related tissue damage and for the management of established pressure injury.
- INCLUDES: LOW PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit and operation instructions.
- WARRANTY: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- WEIGHT: from 1.1kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
02/08/2021 - 04/08/2021
Availability: In stock
High Risk, Single Compartment
Based on forty years of research and client experience, our patented ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
The unique cellular design of the LOW PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
Who Can Use the Low Profile Single Compartment Pressure Relief Cushion?
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 1" / 2.5 cm
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 2.5lbs / 1.1kg. Varies by size
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight.
- Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- No Maximum Weight limit for user (subject to cushion size being appropriate). Suitable for bariatric users
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable
- Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched to extend use
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment
- Construction: Flame Resistant. Neoprene Rubber
- Immersion depth approximately 3.75in/9cm for the high profile variant
- Includes: Single Valve High Profile Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions
- Warranty: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- Designed to fit shape of the user while the individual is seated on the cushion
- Fitted with Dry Floatation technology that enhances blood flow and creates stability
- Features a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit for a quick and simple fix
- Offers a two-way stretch cover that protects the entire cushion
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to read
- Designed to track and move with the client which decreases friction
- Provides low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
ROHO Single valve/compartment Wheelchair Cushion allows for quick, simple position selection for every user while seated. It is an air filled, adjustable, cellular design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes dry floatation technology.