ROHO High Profile Sensor Ready Wheelchair Cushion
The ROHO HIGH PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.
With the Optional Smart Check you have ROHO’s industry leading skin protection plus you get real-time feedback to ensure proper cushion inflation range with the push of a button. Smart Check is a tool to check and easily maintain your ROHO cushion and give you the ability to store your recommended ROHO inflation range.
With a profile of 4" (also available in 3" mid profile), they are suitable for people at very high risk of developing pressure related tissue damage and for the management of established pressure sores.
- INCLUDES: HIGH PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, operation manual, product registration card.
- WARRANTY: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- WEIGHT: from 1.5kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
PRE ORDER ITEM
To allow us to offer all the sizes/options available, this product comes direct to you from the manufacturers. Please select your options below and press the preorder button to add this to your basket and checkout as normal. We will notify you once your product/s are ready to ship. Express shipping is not available for this item.
High Profile, Sensor Ready
Comes standard with a quick disconnect port that allows the cushion to connect to Smart Check; the world’s first personal electronic cushion security device, that is used to set up and monitor an individual’s inflation range.
The cellular design allows the cushion to track movements of the body and constantly conform to it. The cells adapt to meet unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs throughout the day.
Proven with over forty years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
Who Can Use the Single Valve High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion?
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm (high profile)
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Sensor ready. Compatible with Smart Check
- Designed to fit shape of the user while the individual is seated on the cushion
- Dry Floatation technology that enhances blood flow and creates stability
- Features a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit for a quick and simple fix
- Offers a two-way stretch cover that protects the entire cushion
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to read
- Designed to track and move with the client which decreases friction
- Provides low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
- Works exclusively with ROHO Sensor Ready HIGH PROFILE® and MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushions
- Press-to-check inflation monitor
- Stores individual’s inflation range
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever & wherever
- Affordable, portable and durable
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup
- Ability to reset – can store new inflation level for individual’s physiological changes over time
- No weight limit – when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual
- Easy to read faceplate with ergonomic shape
- Easy to connect and disconnect- detachable for storage
- Lightweight and reliable with automatic power off
- Batteries available globally at retail outlets
- Long battery life with low battery indicator
- Multiple cover options for Sensor Ready Cushions
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Here at Spokz our emphasis is on value for money and customer service. We now offer free standard UK delivery on orders of over £50 to mainland UK and free over £100 to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
When delivery is charged, it is our policy to only charge you what it costs us to post and package your item/s. Delivery costs are calculated per order and will be shown at the checkout stage. We use MyHermes for our standard delivery which takes 3-5 days to mainland UK and may take longer to other destinations, and DPD, UPS, DHL or PARCELFORCE for express delivery which is 1-2 days to mainland UK and 2-3 days to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man. 95% of express delivery mainland UK orders arrive the next working day.
Orders must be placed before 11.30am for express shipping to arrive next working day
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING IF OUTSIDE UK.
Item not arrived?
Most of our items are sent through MyHermes and DPD, UPS, DHL or PARCELFORCE. Generally speaking they will leave a note if they have called to deliver and you were not at home. However, we know of several cases where this has not happened, so please ring your local delivery office first to see whether the item is there.
Please wait for the appropriate delivery time to pass before contacting us about an item which has not arrived.
If your item does not arrive within the specified times then it is our responsibility to find your item. Please contact us so we can track the shipment and make the necessary arrangements with the couriers. When the item is more expensive additional insurance will be included in your price.
Damaged or lost item/s?
If your package arrives damaged or has missing items it is imperative that it is either signed for as damaged or photos are taken of the damaged package. We need the evidence to be able to claim against the couriers and without it we cannot issue a refund or replacement to you.
Desperate for an item?
We try and keep our postage as low as possible by matching MyHermes and DPD, UPS, DHL or PARCELFORCE. Our EXPRESS service is 1-2 days, 95% of these are delivered next day to UK mainland addresses. Please tell us if you need an item desperately and we can offer timed deliveries at an additional charge based on the courier we use at the time.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem...
You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods. You need to notify us of your wish to cancel your order within this time period and you can do so by using the My Returns section in your account, by email or by phone. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods. Sorry we cannot refund postage charges on delivery and return of goods, unless they are faulty (see below). Goods must be returned in ORIGINAL, UNUSED condition. Sex products cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
**TYRES MUST NOT BE FOLDED IN ANY WAY UNLESS THEY ARRIVED WITH YOU LIKE THIS. FOLDED TYRES RETURNED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AS THEY WILL BE DAMAGED DUE TO THE METAL BEADING BEING TWISTED**
If your purchase is faulty or damaged please contact us within 30 days from date of purchase before returning the item. We will send you a "no charge" replacement, postage free. Before we issue a refund or replacement, you will need to return the damaged product to us for assessment. If the product is faulty we will refund your return postage costs.
All products come with a 1 year manufacturers guarantee. Faults MUST be reported within this time otherwise unfortunately we cannot replace the item.
Method of refund?
Spokz will refund your original purchase debit or credit card. Refunds issued will be back in your account in 3-5 working days.
A short video showing set up of the the ROHO high profile Wheelchair Cushion.