ROHO High Profile Sensor Ready Wheelchair Cushion
The ROHO HIGH PROFILE Single Compartment Cushion with Sensor Ready Technology is an adjustable, air-filled, cellular-design, wheelchair support surface that utilizes DRY FLOATATION® Technology and is intended to conform to an individual’s seated shape to provide skin/soft tissue protection and an environment to facilitate wound healing.
With the Optional Smart Check you have ROHO’s industry leading skin protection plus you get real-time feedback to ensure proper cushion inflation range with the push of a button. Smart Check is a tool to check and easily maintain your ROHO cushion and give you the ability to store your recommended ROHO inflation range.
With a profile of 4" (also available in 3" mid profile), they are suitable for people at very high risk of developing pressure related tissue damage and for the management of established pressure sores.
- INCLUDES: HIGH PROFILE Sensor Ready Cushion, cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, operation manual, product registration card.
- WARRANTY: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- WEIGHT: from 1.5kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
03/08/2021 - 05/08/2021
Availability: In stock
High Profile, Sensor Ready
Comes standard with a quick disconnect port that allows the cushion to connect to Smart Check; the world’s first personal electronic cushion security device, that is used to set up and monitor an individual’s inflation range.
The cellular design allows the cushion to track movements of the body and constantly conform to it. The cells adapt to meet unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs throughout the day.
Proven with over forty years of research, experience and refinement, ROHO DRY FLOATATION Technology provides an individual with unparalleled skin/soft tissue protection.
Who Can Use the Single Valve High Profile Pressure Relief Cushion?
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- want assistance with setting up their cushion have a history of, currently have or may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- want instant feedback and peace of mind that the cushion inflation level is correct
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutananeous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- may be at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or deep tissue injury.
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm (high profile)
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Sensor ready. Compatible with Smart Check
- Designed to fit shape of the user while the individual is seated on the cushion
- Dry Floatation technology that enhances blood flow and creates stability
- Features a hand inflation pump for catered pressure
- Supplied with a puncture repair kit for a quick and simple fix
- Offers a two-way stretch cover that protects the entire cushion
- Supplied with operation instructions that are simple to read
- Designed to track and move with the client which decreases friction
- Provides low surface tension that allows for immersion and envelopment
- Works exclusively with ROHO Sensor Ready HIGH PROFILE® and MID PROFILE Single Compartment Cushions
- Press-to-check inflation monitor
- Stores individual’s inflation range
- Unlimited frequency to check / ability to check whenever & wherever
- Affordable, portable and durable
- Two setup modes: Smart Setup and Optional Setup
- Ability to reset – can store new inflation level for individual’s physiological changes over time
- No weight limit – when Sensor Ready Cushion is properly sized to the individual
- Easy to read faceplate with ergonomic shape
- Easy to connect and disconnect- detachable for storage
- Lightweight and reliable with automatic power off
- Batteries available globally at retail outlets
- Long battery life with low battery indicator
- Multiple cover options for Sensor Ready Cushions
- Easy to clean and disinfect
A short video showing set up of the the ROHO high profile Wheelchair Cushion.