ROHO Hybrid Elite SR (Sensor Ready) Wheelchair Cushion
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR (Sensor Ready) Cushion combines skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology with stability from a contoured foam base.
This innovative cushion combines the skin and soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. The shape-fitting air insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area for those with an obliquity.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite is also available as a dual compartment cushion.
- INCLUDES: Hybrid ELITE Single Valve/Compartment Sensor Ready Cushion, two-way stretch cover, hand inflation pump, repair kit, and operating instructions.
- WARRANTY: 24 months cushion, 6 months cover
- WEIGHT: from 1.4kg (varies depending on the size of the cushion)
For Hygiene Reasons This Item Is NOT Returnable
Direct from Manufacturer. Stock Subject to Availabilty - Express Delivery Not Available
Availability: In stock
High Risk, Sensor Ready
The stability of foam. The protection of air. All in one.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite Cushion combines the skin/soft tissue protection and Shape Fitting Technology of a ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushion with stability from a contoured foam base. This cushion design allows for improved pelvic alignment and stability for improved position and function while maintaining optimal immersion and envelopment of both the ischial tuberosities and greater trochanters. The ROHO shape fitting cushion insert provides critical pressure redistribution around the pelvis area giving the individual skin/soft tissue protection that ROHO is known for.
The individual can achieve greater positioning ability with the ROHO Hybrid Elite SR cushion. The contoured foam base provides the opportunity for both lower extremity and pelvic alignment and control.
Skin/Soft Tissue Protection
The Hybrid Elite SR cushion hydrostatically loads the ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those who are at risk of skin/soft tissue breakdown. It provides an adjustable, reduced friction and shear environment that can help protect the individual from acquiring pressure injuries from sitting.
The ROHO Hybrid Elite SR’s customized contoured foam base provides improved positioning of the pelvis and lower extremities, enhancing sitting posture. This added stability assists the individual in achieving a safer transfer in and out of their wheelchair.
Confidence and Independence available only with Smart Check:
Take the guesswork out of checking the inflation level of your cushion. Even as your body changes, the optional Smart Check allows you to verify the inflation level to ensure optimal performance and protection.
Who Can Use the Hybrid Elite SR Pressure Relief Cushion?
The Roho Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion is widely used within the NHS and care industry, and is suitable for high risk pressure patients. Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:* (with appropriate nursing and guidance):
- Have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any stage pressure injury(including deep tissue injury
- Have normal or impaired sensation
- Require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 2 in. / 5 cm
- Require increased stability
- Require lower extremity alignment
- Maximum User Weight: 225kg (35.4st)
*This list of indications is for guidance only and does not constitute a medical opinion. Please consult your GP, consultant or physiotherapist in order to obtain a medical opinion as to which pressure relief cushion is most suitable for your requirements before purchasing.
Why Should I Choose Hybrid Elite SR?
With single valve your Hybrid Elite Cushion will come sensor ready. Sensor ready means that you can buy the Roho Smart Check Inflation Monitor, which allows the patient or carer to test the pressure offered by the cushion to ensure that the level offered is as you set it previously.
Why Should I Buy the Roho Smart Check Inflation Monitor?
The Roho Smart Check Monitor is designed to fit onto the sensor that is supplied with your pressure cushion, and measure the level of pressure that the cushion is providing. Before use, you can set the monitor to the level that you require, and then the patient or carer can continue to monitor the level the cushion is providing to ensure that it doesn't drop below the required level. As the carer can't always be present, this is a great way for the patient to measure the pressure themselves.
How Stable Is the Roho Elite Hybrid Pressure Relief Cushion?
Like many of Roho's pressure cushions, the Hybrid Elite Cushion uses Dry Floatation technology to provide superior stability from a contoured base. The base allows for improved positioning and function, which helps to maintain optimal immersion and envelopment. Comfortable and innovative, the Roho Elite Cushion looks to revolutionise the pressure relief business.
How Is Technology Used to Ensure Support, Stability and Recovery?
The Hybrid Elite Pressure Relief Cushion uses innovative technology to provide exceptional support, low extremity and pelvic alignment and control in and out of a wheelchair. The customised Jay contoured foam base provides opportunity for comfortable and easy lower extremity movement, while the Hybrid Elite Cushion insert allows for immersion and envelopment of the user's individual shape providing effective offloading.
THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF DRY FLOATATION®
LOW SURFACE TENSION
The ability of the surface to easily yield upon contact.
CONSTANT RESTORING FORCES
Fluid flotation provides even and constant forces at all points of contact.
SIX DEGREES OF FREEDOM
The freedom of movement in all directions
LOW SHEAR & FRICTION
Shearing occurs when opposite but parallel forces meet.
- Adjustable to shape and weight in the pelvic loading area
- Adjustable to changes in individual’s position in the pelvic loading area over time
- Hydrostatic distribution of load across the pelvic loading area
- Provides up to approximately 2. in. / 7 cm of immersion
- Adds little weight to entire mobility system
- Air-filled cushion insert can be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Cover is machine washable and can be disinfected, foam base may be wiped with damp cloth
- Neoprene cushion insert can be patched or repaired to extend use
- Contoured foam base, foam insert, and air-filled insert are fluid resistant
- Foam insert is contoured to provide support to the legs
ROHO® Hybrid Elite® Cushions Set Up and Adjustment